It's not hard to reason this one but you migh...
As Guylife turns 1, here's the third and final contest we're bringing you to mark the occasion.
Our friends at Spice have given us a Spice FloTV handset for us to give away to one lucky winner. This cool dual sim-handset features a touchscreen interface, analogue TV on the go, a 1.3 MP camera, an 8.1 cm QVGA screen, FM radio, a native Facebook app, and a bunch of other bells and whistles. For more on the FloTV and its technical specs, click here.
Entering to win this phone is as simple as sending us a Tweet!
How to Enter
(If you already have a Twitter account, skip ahead to step 3)
1. Sign up for a Twitter account if you don't already have one: https://twitter.com/signup
2. Next, follow us here: http://twitter.com/#!/guylifetweets
(Just visit this page while signed in and hit "follow")
3. Complete the following tweet and send it to us: "@guylifetweets I deserve to win the #SpiceFloTV handset from #guylife because ..."
Here are some examples:
1) @guylifetweets I deserve to win the #SpiceFloTV handset from #guylife because it looks cool
2) @guylifetweets I deserve to win the #SpiceFloTV handset from #guylife because I want to watch TV on my phone
3) @guylifetweets I deserve to win the #SpiceFloTV handset from #guylife because I read your site every day!
Make sure your tweet includes "@guylifetweets and #guylife" so we're sure to see it.
About the Sponsor
Spice is one of the fastest-growing mobile device brands in India. With a customer base of over 15 million and annual sales of over 6 million devices, the BSE/NSE listed company has a share of nearly 4-5% in the Indian mobile device market.
Known for its innovation, Spice has launched several firsts in the Indian market, including Dual SIM phones across GSM, CDMA, Tri-band & Touch Screen PDAs--and even smart devices on the Android platform. Spice also became the first company in the country to introduce a 12 mega pixel camera phone with optical zoom.
Spice has won the coveted 'Product of the Year Innovation' Award for 2010 for both the Value Phone and Premium Phone segments for the M-67 3D and S-1200, respectively. The company also won the 'Golden Peacock Innovation' award for India’s 1st 3D phone.
Note: Contest entries end at 5 pm on Friday, 25th May 2012. Winners will be announced on Saturday, 26th May.
you might also like
With Skyfall, director Sam Mendes mixes the old an...
If Bollywood ever went down the 007 agent route, w...