It's not hard to reason this one but you migh...
As Guylife turns 1, here's another contest we're bringing you to mark the occasion. Stay tuned to our site, Facebook page, and Twitter account to make sure you're among the first to hear about others!
Our friends at Body Balance have given us 10 wristbands worth Rs. 900 each. These wristbands don't just look cool--members of the Punjab Kings XI IPL team have been wearing these to enhance performance as well! And a whole bunch of celebrities, from Katrina Kaif to Sanjay Dutt and Yuvraj Singh have been spotted wearing them too. Check out a complete list of celebrities seen wearing the wristbands here.
Entering to win one of these is as simple as sending us a Tweet!
How to Enter
(If you already have a twitter account, skip ahead to step 3)
1. Sign up for a Twitter account if you don't already have one: https://twitter.com/signup
2. Next, follow us here: http://twitter.com/#!/guylifetweets
(Just visit this page while signed in and hit "follow")
3. Complete the following tweet and send it to us: "@guylifetweets I deserve to win the #bodybalance prize from #guylife because ..."
Here are some examples:
1) @guylifetweets I deserve to win the #bodybalance prize from #guylife because the wristband looks cool
2) @guylifetweets I deserve to win the #bodybalance prize from #guylife because I want to try it out
3) @guylifetweets I deserve to win the #bodybalance prize from #guylife because I read your site every day!
Make sure your tweet includes "@guylifetweets and #guylife" so we're sure to see it.
About the Sponsor
We all need some sort of encouragement now and then. Should we ever fail to find it within ouselves, it’s good to know we can always rely on the Body Balance silicone wristband, which is embedded with tourmaline. This is the highest energy crystal in the world. It has been scientifically proven to have a natural output of Negative Ions which counter the harmful Positive Ions in our environment, hence maintaining Ionic Balance. Due to this Ionic Balance our bodies can reach optimal health and also experience a boost in performance.*
Another great feature in the Body Balance wristband is the Mylar Holographic Disc. Mylar is used in electrical components to prevent damage from static electricity. The same principle is used in the wristband where the it provides a shield against damaging frequencies from electronics. This promotes a free exchange of positive and negative ions and aligns our body’s energy pathways.*
*Information provided by the sponsor. Guylife and Times Internet Limited have not validated this information and make no claims about the efficacy of these products, which are simply being provided as prizes for a contest.
you might also like
With Skyfall, director Sam Mendes mixes the old an...
If Bollywood ever went down the 007 agent route, w...