It's not hard to reason this one but you migh...
by Guylife|Posted on May 16th 2012| Rating
As Guylife turns 1, here's the first of several contests we're bringing you to mark the occasion. Stay tuned to our site, Facebook page, and Twitter account to make sure you're among the first to hear about them!
Our friends at French Connection have a bunch of goodies for you to win, from t-shirts worth Rs. 2000 each to innerwear hampers worth Rs. 2500 each.
How to Enter
Entering to win these goodies is as simple as sending us a Tweet. (If you already have a twitter account, skip ahead to step 3)
1. Sign up for a Twitter account if you don't already have one: https://twitter.com/signup
2. Next, follow us here: http://twitter.com/#!/guylifetweets
(Just visit this page while signed in and hit "follow")
3. Complete the following tweet and send it to us: "@guylifetweets I deserve to win the #frenchconnection prize from #guylife because ..."
Here are some examples:
1) @guylifetweets I deserve to win the #frenchconnection prize from #guylife because I need a new t-shirt
2) @guylifetweets I deserve to win the #frenchconnection prize from #guylife because all my clothes suck!
3) @guylifetweets I deserve to win the #frenchconnection prize from #guylife because I read your site every day!
Make sure your tweet includes "@guylifetweets and #guylife" so we're sure to see it.
About the Sponsor
Founded in 1972 by Stephen Marks, French Connection, the edgy, attitudinal, high street British fashion brand set out to create well-designed and fashion-forward clothing with a quirky spin on design. With more than 1,500 outlets across 25 countries worldwide, French Connection is truly a global fashion brand.
French Connection Underwear
FCU’s line of underwear for men line includes briefs, hip briefs, boxers, trunks and low rise trunks. The range is available in a range of colours and prints, such as checks and logos.
p.s We have surprise prizes courtesy The Mavyns too, so there's a lot of free swag up for grabs!
Note: Entries close at 11:59 pm on Thursday, May 17 2012.
you might also like
With Skyfall, director Sam Mendes mixes the old an...
If Bollywood ever went down the 007 agent route, w...