It's not hard to reason this one but you migh...
There was a Knicks fan with nosebleed seat in Madison Square Garden. Looking around, he spotted an empty seat court side. So, he made his way down to the empty seat. When he arrived at the seat, he asked the man sitting next to it, "Is this seat taken?" The man replied, "This was my wife's seat. She passed away. She was a big basketball fan."
"I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. May I ask why you didn't give the ticket to a friend or a relative?"
"They're all at the funeral."
Q: What do basketball players and babies have in common?
A: They both dribble!
The psychology instructor had just finished a lecture on mental health and had proceeded to give an oral quiz to the freshman class.
Speaking specifically about manic depression, the instructor asked, "How would you diagnose a patient who walks back and forth screaming at the top of his lungs one minute, then sits in a chair weeping uncontrollably the next?"
A young man in the rear of the room raised his hand and answered, "A basketball coach?"
10 Reasons To Date A Basketball Player.
1. He's good On The court.
2. He's got game.
3. He knows how to switch positions.
4. He always try to score in 24 seconds.
5. He knows how to slam it in the hole.
6. He always gets it in the hole.
7. He always finds the opening for the shot.
8. He knows when he'ss done when the horn blows.
9. They always have someone with a towel to clean up any wet spots.
10. And in the end they're still "loaded" for the next time.
One Reason To Not Date a Basketball Player.
You never know if they're going to dribble or shoot.
you might also like
With Skyfall, director Sam Mendes mixes the old an...
If Bollywood ever went down the 007 agent route, w...