It's not hard to reason this one but you migh...
Everyone loves an antique art-piece to show off, and a wooden piece with a picture of your choice is just the right thing to own! This can be a perfect art-installment and a conversation starter of your awesome artistry. The wooden picture-piece is easy to make, and completely hassle-free.
Here are the things needed to make one:
- A smooth flat piece of wood.
- Lazer-printed photograph.
- Matte Gel medium (Available in stationary store)
- Mod Podge (Available in stationary store)
The procedure is simple and barely takes a minute or two to prepare it. The steps are as follows:
1. Thoroughly wipe and clean the smooth flat surface of the wood. Remove all the minute dust particles settled on the surface. Start applying the Matte Gel medium on the surface and place the photograph over it.
2. Firmly press and smoothen out the photograph on the wood. Take extra care and remove any air bubbles that have formed under the photograph. Leave it to settle and dry for minimum8-10 hours or overnight.
3. Wet the surface with a damp cloth and allow it to soak for a couple of minutes. Gently start rubbing the paper off the wood and it will come off easily.
4. Clean the residual paper and remove the remaining by wiping it off with a cloth. Apply a layer of Mod Podge over the surface. Mod Podge will help in preserving the quality of the photograph and give it a shine.
5. Let the Mod Podge dry and voila! You're ready to show off your creation to your mates and watch them burn.
you might also like
With Skyfall, director Sam Mendes mixes the old an...
If Bollywood ever went down the 007 agent route, w...